• A comprehensive guide to service excellence for owners,
Servers or Trainers
• Learn service techniques that generate sales, increased tips
and return customers
• Explore step by step methods to train your servers to sell
• Discover time tested formulas that will positively effect
your serving skills
Using “Serve em Right”, we have cut new employee train-
ing from three weeks to seven days. Not only will our
employees have a shorter training time, but this information
will give them better insight into service and the hospitality industry as a whole.
- Mike Flavin, Director Food and Beverage, Opryland Hospitality Nashville, Tennessee
I always recommend “Serve em Right” in every speech I make. I am a one woman crusade to have it used in every operation in the US.
- Jane Wallace, Vice President and Publisher Restaurant & Institutions Magazine
.. a thorough program — clear, concise, intelligently assembled — a must for restaurateurs who want their service staff to be well trained.
- Michael Schrader, “From the Bookshelf” Nations RestaurantNews
Dubbed Queen of Cuisine by the Chronicle Telegram, Shelley Solomon Cull helps good restau-rants become GREAT with her training company Rave Reviews. With an eye for talent, she helps owners open restaurants right and recruits, trains and retains outstanding staﬀ positive and outgoing nature is contagious!
- Nonnie Casino, Chef, Owner/Operator Nonnieʼs Italian Ristorante
Shelley teaches servers to sell! Her pre-shift program “Motivate Educate and Update” gives servers the information they need to inform guests of the great signature items you have in your restaurant. This book is a winner!
- Donna Jackson, Food Service Marketing Magazine.